8 June 2020

About Me


                   
 
I'm Arezou. I have two daughters and I am living in London with my parents. I started blogging when I had to stay home because of the corona virus. Like all humans on the earth! It was the beginning of my forty-fifth years old. When I had nothing to do during pandemic, I decided to do something useful . I am a Florist and I have got my degree from a London college. Westminster was the only place that introduced me to a different world. After years, I was able to figure out what it means to enjoy work. And now on this page, you are going to get acquainted with the scientific and non-scientific names of flowers - storage conditions and seasons that can be used in flower arranging. I hope I can take a small step to increase your knowledge.
I love you all 
                                                                                                 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eternal Flowers Design

About Me